Saturday, July 5, 2014

Uncle Brian & Aunt Sarah Visit – Part III (aka Lottie is getting an Atteberry cousin!!!)

Brian & Sarah are pregnant!!!


They are due January 1. Here is their super cute announcement:

We are unbelievably excited. Lottie is one lucky girl. She has a male cousin 11 months older (Grayson) and a little girl due around Thanksgiving on the Hardegree side, and now she will also have a cousin on the Atteberry side. My brother and I did not grow up with cousins our age, so we always hoped we would have kids the same age, so they could grow up together. I am so incredibly pumped that Lottie will have cousins her age on both sides!!!

Brian & Sarah told us while they were visiting. We had so much fun talking with them and even went to Babies R Us to discuss registry items. It was wonderful celebrating with them in person.

Chris also taught Brian some basic OMM (osteopathic manipulative medicine) that he used to help me survive pregnancy.
 
Brian and Sarah told us by having us unwrap a special onsie they made for Lottie:
 
 
They sweetly asked us to help them tell our parents. On July 3rd, we skyped with my parents, Gran & Papa, and Brian & Sarah at the ranch. We had Lottie in her onsie. It went really well, and of course, everyone is incredibly excited. Chris, Lottie, and I really enjoyed being part of the huge reveal.
 
 
Congrats Brian & Sarah!!!
 


 

1 comment:

  1. When I arrive next week you will have to fill me in on the reaction of your parents when they saw the onsie that she was wearing announcing Brian and Sarah's new addition.

    ReplyDelete