Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dear Daddy - Day 6

Dear Daddy--

I had a very fun day, but Mommy says I was a little over-stimulated because I am sorry to say that I was fussy this evening (I promise I was still cute while being fussy).


I spent the morning giggling and playing with Grandma and Grandpa. They are the perfect grandparents--I am very spoiled. I barely noticed when Mommy came home from work because I am all eyes or Grandma and Grandpa.

 
 
 
 


 
 
We went to Copper River Grill for dinner. It was yummy (or so everyone said--I am still on my all-liquid diet), and then we skyped with you. Tomorrow Mommy is off, so we are going to have a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Mommy and I hope you have a great day tomorrow diving. Be sure to stay safe! We love you tons and tons!!
 
Your Lottiebell
 


No comments:

Post a Comment