Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dear Daddy - Day 1

Dear Daddy--

Mommy & I already miss you. It was really sad dropping you off at the airport. Mommy says this is the longest y'all have ever been apart since y'all were married 5 years ago. We are happy you get to go on this trip though. Mommy says you will be helping a lot of kids in the Dominican Republic feel better.

Today, we have mostly been cleaning up the house since Grandma arrives tomorrow. I am super excited! I haven't seen her since I was 3 weeks old. I can't wait to show her all I can do such as how well I can hold my head up
 

and how I am trying to roll over
 

and how much control I have over my hands.


This morning during bare bum time, Amber joined me.


I love looking at her and petting her.


Though Mommy said Amber is a very patient and sweet puppy because today I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled and Amber didn't mind. I guess I get too excited when I find something to grab.


I also scooted all over the place on my play gym. Who needs rolling over? I can cover pretty good ground scooting.


And just so you know, Winnie is keeping a close eye on Mommy and me while you are gone.


We are having a good, chill day even though we miss having you here. We are praying for you. We love you Daddy!

Your Lottie-bell

No comments:

Post a Comment