Monday, July 7, 2014

Dear Daddy - Day 3

Dear Daddy--

Grandma arrived yesterday afternoon.


Mommy and I are having a great time with her here--just us girls. She is hilarious--she makes me giggle and giggle.

 
 
She sings songs and bounces me up and down, and it is soooooo funny.
 
 
She took good care of me while Mommy went to work. Mommy said her first day was very hard. She hated being away from me--she loves me so much. But I think Mommy did well, and now she at least has the first day over.

When she got home, Grandma and Mommy gave me a bath. I splashed water everywhere.


 
Mommy also took a video of me telling Mirror Baby how much I miss you (which is a whole whole lot).
 
 
I scooted around a lot in my crib the past 2 mornings (almost turned 180 degrees--my head is normally by the camera). Mommy says I am quite a squirmy worm. I just like to practice my dance move--I am bringing The Worm back!
 

 
Mommy took this picture when I fell asleep after eating this morning. She thinks I look very precious.
 
 
I also wanted to tell you that my puppy sisters are doing well. They are watching over us and the house.
 
 
We survived Mommy's first day back. I know it helped Mommy leaving me with Grandma the first day, and I loved it too. We are thinking about you all the time and send you lots and lots of love!!!
 
Your Lottie-bell
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment