Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dear Daddy - Day 5

Dear Daddy--

Today, Grandpa arrived!!! I was so excited to see him. We picked him up and took him to Caribbean Sweetness for dinner. It was my first time to go to Mommy's and your favorite restaurant. It was fun. We sat on the porch because the weather has been so amazing in the evenings. Grandpa and I had a good time before dinner came.



 
 
And of course I had a good time with Grandma today.

 
We read Click Clack Moo before bed, but Mommy isn't as good at the voices as you. I did get tucked in by Grandma, Grandpa, and Mommy though.
 
 

Grandma says I am very close to rolling over. I am working very hard at it. Tomorrow is Mommy's last day at work for the week. We are all excited about the long weekend, especially since you come home Saturday! We love you!!

Your Lottiebell
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures outside of Lottie and grandpa Gene! You using the new camera now?

    ReplyDelete