Saturday, November 8, 2014

New excuse for missing work...

...my husband's dog ate my homework breast pump parts.

No joke.

She did.



Not just any part, but the most expensive part--$40/each to replace.

Chris told me that we have no way of knowing that it was Winnie and not Amber.

But we all know that this dog couldn't possibly have done it:
 
And that this one sure could have:
 
Or this one could have:
 
Not to mention that Winnie's record is a little murky. It includes the following misdemeanors:
- Ceramic coasters
- 50 Liver Flavored Arthritis pills
- Baskets
- Electrical tape
- DVDs
- Picture frames
- My favorite flats
- 3 Crates
- Numerous bags of trash
- Electrical cords
- Dog beds
- Wood Christmas ornament
- Photo albums
- Tubberware containers
- Sunglasses
- Foam egg carton off the bed
 
I know it is un-American (you know the whole innocent until proven guilty thing), but Winnie is guilty, guilty, guilty and this
 
 and this
 
 
will be added to her record. Officially.
 
 PS Chris thinks in fairness to Winnie, this picture should be included.
Personally, I think this one should be stricken from the record.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment