Sunday, November 2, 2014

First Halloween

Chris and Lottie went as Calvin and Hobbes for Halloween, which is Chris' favorite comic strip of all time. He can relate to the mischievous Calvin without a doubt. They were pretty cute:

 
 
I technically went as Calvin and Hobbes' mom (I can relate to that role about as much as Chris can relate to Calvin haha). My costume wasn't super exciting, so I didn't really take any pics.
 
We decided not to take Lottie trick or treating since she is just a baby, so we hung out with a group from church to celebrate. We had a great time. Here are some more pictures of our stinkin' cute Hobbes.
 

ROARRRR!!!!
 
I think Lottie enjoyed dressing up with her Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. the elephant and tiger pic is PRECIOUS -- a tiger has never had such cute cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I had to post that one. Gotta love the jowls.

      Delete