Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Best Distraction Ever

Working at night is so much better with a sweet baby by your side. Especially if that sweet baby cracks up every time you look at her. Of course it does distract you a bit.


She was lying on her play gym next to me while I worked at the kitchen table. Every time I looked her way she just cracked up. I had really going for a while. She isn't laughing as hard here because the camera distracted her some. Also, she is a little congested, hence, the snorting.

Busy season may be a little harder with a baby, but man these moments sure exceed the little extra stress. I sure love this girl!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, those sweet giggles!
    and impressive toe-eating action, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. She can just pop that toe right in her mouth. It is crazy.

      Delete
  2. So adorable!!! Can't wait to see her in a month :D (p.s. is that a new floor gym?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We only have 1 floor gym, which is the same one that y'all saw. It may look different because she is almost as long as it is. She has grown about 3 inches since y'all were here. So nuts.

      Delete