Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One Month Old!!!

I can't believe Lottie is already a month old. The time flies. It has been amazing watching how much she has grown and developed in 4 weeks. It is so incredible how fast they develop. I must say she is a wonderful baby. She sleeps well (already 5-6 hours at night), eats well, and overall is not fussy. We couldn't ask for a better baby. Not gonna lie, it makes me a little nervous to have a second baby--there is no way we would get this lucky again. Haha.


Here is another video of her playing. She is getting more control over her arms and likes to throw them up and around. She really enjoys playing on her play gym (thank you Grandpa and Grandma Atteberry). I could watch her play all day. I just love her big beautiful eyes--I think you can just see how smart she is (no parental bias there at all). Of course, she is one of the only 1 month olds to be studying cardiology. That says something. :)




1 comment:

  1. Lottie's 1 month old ALREADY?! She absolutely adorable, I love reading about her! ... And I totally agree with you about baby #2 one day, Ryan's so perfect too!

    ReplyDelete