Friday, April 24, 2015

The Big 3-0

I turned 30 today. And in a betrayal to my gender, I am actually excited. It is like crossing into true adulthood. Some of that may be due to how blessed I feel to be where I am right now. The Lord has given me so much--a strong, dedicated, loving husband, a beautiful, sweet baby girl, the job of my dreams (stay at home mom), an incredible bff, and 2 snuggly dogs, as well as plenty of wonderful family and friends. Turning 30 has been more about reflecting on how much I have to be thankful for rather than a sign of getting older, not to mention the promise of many more exciting years to come, Lord willing.

Well, the goose literally learned how to climb onto the couch while I was typing this, so I have to go. I will post about my birthday goings-on later when the goose is not scaling the furniture.

Here's to being thirty, flirty, & thriving. 
(13 Going on 30 reference)


Thanks to Carrie & Lottie for the precious shirt and to Dad & Carrie for the banner!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment