Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Please forgive this working mom

So I know I have neglected the blog lately. And trust me, it makes me sad. I enjoy posting as much as I hope y'all enjoy reading. I especially love the thought that this blog documents our life in med school and as new parents, which I am sure will amuse us 20 or so years from now. However, nothing could prepare me for being a working mother. Let me just say It Is Freaking Hard, and I am blessed to be working part time. A big shout out to all you full time working mothers because I don't know how you do it.


The first couple of weeks were ok, but then fall busy season hit. It has been crazy. After working and commuting all day, all I want to do is snuggle my baby, but there is still dinner to be made, dishes (and bottles and more bottles) to be washed, house to be cleaned, and often some more work to be done. Needless to say, the blog has been put on the back burner. Hopefully, I will get caught up soon.



 
 
Please be praying for us as we adjust to all this and try to make the best decisions for our family. It has been a very exhausting transition emotionally, physically, and mentally.

2 comments:

  1. I think I speak for everyone when I say that these blog posts are so wonderful to read, but it's 100% understandable to get behind. You are such a good momma to your sweet girl and such a good wife to Chris, and we all know that you're working hard, so don't you feel bad about letting non-essentials slide! We're all praying for you and Chris as you figure out your new normal. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there sweetie, you're doing a great job! I do pray for you all 3 nightly. I love you all bunches!

    ReplyDelete