Monday, August 19, 2013

The Treasure Trove that is Our New House (This post is X-rated - read at your own discretion)

A single mom with 2 kids lived in the house before us. They left a ton of stuff in the house. We are still coming across things. Here is a sample of what we have found:
- Gameboy
- Little boy pants
- Hot pink Scooby-Doo suitcase
- Vacuum attachments
- Rubber chicken (in a bush outside)
- Goggles
- Socks (we have found an abundance of random kids socks in the backyard - only in the backyard)
- Beach toys
- Rake
- Huge pumpkin sign

For the most part, fairly normal things. However, I was putting stuff away in my closet while my parents were here, and I noticed a black computer type bag on a high shelf. Once I got it down, I saw it was labelled Educator Kit.
I instantly thought of Sarah, my SIL, and figured I may have some teaching stuff to send to her. Boy was I wrong as I discovered when I opened it up and found...



A SEX KIT.



No joke.


It included several types of birth control (including cycle beads and a plastic model of the female reproductive system) as well as 2 dildos and several lubes. Not exactly the Educator's Kit I as expecting to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment